We’ll be looking forward to receiving your application to reserve 2019-2020 indoor block time. Our 26-week season begins Monday, October 21, 2019 and ends Sunday, April 26, 2020, excluding the period of Wednesday, December 25, 2019 through Tuesday, December 31, 2019 when the club hosts a junior tournament.
Under the Club’s indoor court reservation system, all members have an equal opportunity when applying for courts of choice except when the number of guests exceeds the number of members. Rates are unchanged from 2019, and our process for applying for court preference is:
- The enclosed block time application should be submitted by close of business, Tuesday, August 20.
- The total court cost for non-members should accompany the application.
- Members may now bill all court cost to their account.
- The application should list each player and his/her member/non-member status.
- The application should show each player as participating full or partial time.
- Any deposit unpaid by non-members will be billed to member accounts.
- The application should list the top five preferences as to day, time, and court requested.
Our most requested court times are 9:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays. Good alternates might be the 11:00 a.m. or 7:30 p.m. slots.
A committee consisting of myself, a board member, and a staff member will complete the indoor court designations Thursday, August 22. Courts will be assigned in a random drawing with applicants receiving their first choice of day, time, and court unless that preference has already been awarded. The committee will then attempt to award the second preference. If none of the
top five requests are available, the committee will contact the person submitting the request and offer the requestor his or her choice of available slots. Ensure you complete the requestor information (phone and email) at the top of the application. If the committee has questions during the award process on August 22, and we cannot reach you or your designee we will
continue with the drawing.
The new schedules will be available in the clubhouse the week of September 9, after which remaining court slots will be available for sale to non-members.
We’re looking forward to another great season of indoor play and invite all non-member block time participants to consider membership next April as resident family or individual members so groups can enjoy year-round play. After season-end all non-members must pay guest fees for which limitations exist on total calendar year visits.